About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, songwriter, composer, and audio engineer. I play and teach guitar, keys, bass guitar, and I really wish I could find time for drums. I earned a Bachelor of Music degree and a Master's in Music Production and Technology from Berklee. I was born in Texas, schooled in Boston, and now live in Brooklyn where I'm working as a private guitar and piano teacher, a freelance composer, a sound editor/mixer, and a writer/performer. My latest project is a psychedelic british blues punk rock n roll outfit called Sneaky Legend.

e: natemorganmusic@gmail.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Music for Short Film

This is a Midi orchestral arrangement of Bach's Toccata in D minor that I created for a short film about Stanley Kubrick.


Fixedcue1 v4 by nato

No comments:

Post a Comment